[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Hello from Jenni in Florida

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 14:01:48 EDT 2004

Whee are fine in Tampa, in fact the piggers are going back to nap after a
snack.  I was a storm slug for 2 days, but I'm studying for my Series 7  right
now.  Whee were extremely lucky - still have power, still have  internet.  It's
just going to be crappy for the rest of the day.  I  hope to be able to work
from home tomorrow, since downtown is flooded.

Jenni, so glad you're home.  I bet it was nuts at the hospital.

Regards,

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House  Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information and lists of  adoptable rabbits
at:_www.tampabayhrs.org_ (http://www.tampabayhrs.org/)
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL92.html