[Gpdd] [CARE] <questions about piggies>

MICHAEL LABBATE labbatesms at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 15:49:31 EDT 2004

Hi Lauren!  I don't care for baths much myself -- definitely prefer showers :-)  Patches and Percy don't care much for baths either.  Patches completely freaks out when I've given her a bath -- trying to jump out of the plastic tub.  Percy just got real still when I bathed her.  Patches, Percy and Scamp are all short-hair and they stay very clean.  The girls have just gotten to smell VERY strongly of urine occasionally -- that's the only time I've bathed them.

I do love snuggling with the wet piggies after they have had a bath and drying them off -- that's the best part!!

Are the baby wipes safe for the piggies?  I'm just concerned since they lick themselves -- is it OK for them to ingest whatever the wipes might leave behind?

Thanks!

Steph
Patches, Percy and Scamp