[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Southern CA Vet & Questions

Cindy cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 17:42:14 EDT 2004

Thanks for the info. on the vet finder.  Nothing really close to me but
at least I have a starting point.  I think I’ll see if those vets can
refer any others that might be closer.

I would LOVE to get together for a pignic!  I told my husband that there
are some others in So. Cal. that are like me!  Before he thought I was
crazy, now after hearing what a pignic is, he KNOWS that I am crazy!!!
:-)

Well I do have a couple of questions for all of you in GP Land….

1)       How can I find out how old my gps are?
2)       Any suggestions on bathing?  Got some shampoo that’s supposed
to be for them but wondered if anyone has any tips or tricks on this.

Have a great wheeek!!

Cindy Fajardo slave to:
Carmel Cotton Candy (aka Mommy), Snickers, Crunch & Blackie

---