[Gpdd] [HEALTH]: Bathing, So. Cal. Vets and Pignic

Marielle Smith marielle at markinekt.com
Tue Sep 7 13:30:40 EDT 2004

Cindy,

I'd love to do a pignic in So. Cal.  Recently met Sasha from this list
and we did a mini-piggie-gettogether.

We have piggies with longer hair, so we do bath ours every couple
months, as needed.  We use Four Paws Bunny Bath - it works just fine,
and doesn't seem to bother their skin at all.  We also occasionally have
to cut the ends of our little Widget's hair on his back end - he just
loves sitting where he pooped and peed - ick!  Luckily, we've been using
Woody Pet lately, which absorbs better than even Carefresh, so we only
have that problem when he's sitting on his towel.

I don't know if this vet would be convenient, but Dr. Jocelyn Quan in
Glendale is great:  www.gsah.com

Let me know about the pignic!  Any other So. Cal. Piggie lovers out
there?

Marielle