[Gpdd] care/heatstroke

Greg Mondragon gregorymondragon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 17:53:10 EDT 2004

I had an awful scare when my landlord knocked on my door and said there was something wrong with my pig Twiggy.  I bathed him and put him in the sun to dry.  he wasnt outside for more than an hour and when i last checked him he seemed happy.  We brought him in and called the vet.  We told them that he was limp and lifeless.  They told us to cool him down with an ice pack so as i write he sits on my lap on a bag of frozen shrimp, breathing very shallow and softly crying.  Im sorry Twiggy.  I think he will make it. He sure is a trooper.  Thnx GM