[Gpdd] HEALTH-PIGGY WIGGY

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:43:38 EDT 2004

HEY,

 It has been a while since I have written...school jsut started and i am a teacher so I stay busy!!Anyway Piggy Wiggy has bad alergies but we dont know what he is allergic to......is it ok to give Piggys Benadryl?? Is there anything that I can give him? I would appreciate the help.I saw Dwanda's new piggy.....so pretty. Harley is sooo bug I bet he weighs 4 pounds...he is very active.               Jessica, Piggy Wiggy and Harley