[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] <RE: George>

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:09:20 EDT 2004

Joseph,
We are all thinking about you and George and your
family during this time. You have obviously spared
nothing to do whatever you can to help him live, and
obviously he still has the desire to do so. It is so
relieving to hear about devoted pig parents like you
and your wife. I'm worried for George but I know he is
in good hands, and he's home where he belongs. Our
prayers and thoughts are with George and your family.
Warm wheeeks,
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet

=====
EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!