[Gpdd] CARE: GPs & Rabbits

Chris Boortz chris.boortz at cox.net
Wed Sep 8 13:43:46 EDT 2004

I currently have 2 GPs and will be adopting 2 rabbits on Friday. I know
that they cannot be housed together, but I'm wondering about "play
time." I have a pen that I put out in the front yard so the GPs can run
around and graze. I was thinking about making the pen a little larger
(it is currently about 5 feet in diameter) and higher, then putting the
GPs and bunnies in together. Of course, I would always be outside with
them to supervise.

Does anyone have any experience and/or opinions about this idea?

Chris, Paisley, Claire and the future bunnies: Marley & Martin