[Gpdd] announcement /Twiggy

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 08:37:31 EDT 2004

I am sorry to hear about Twiggy.  It is very hard to
lose a good friend and I understand some of what
you're feeling.  I also feel responsible for the loss
of my Buster.  I know it may have been prevented,
maybe not.  I know the group here was very supportive.
 Try to remember how much good you did for Twiggy and
not what you may be regretting and the what if's.
Guinea Pigs are precious creatures, that love and are
loved in their short lives.  There will always be some
little piggy out there that needs the love and caring
you can give.  Mourn for Twiggy, but also celebrate
what a great friend you had.