[Gpdd] [CARE] new home for the furry friend

Chas' Email cacosta at brightdsl.net
Thu Sep 9 10:16:24 EDT 2004

We moved our furry friend Eddy from my son's bedroom (now that he was back in school Eddy was lonely) to our living room and put up a pig pen around his cage. Since I babysit full time and there is always action in our home he seems to be fairly well adjusted with out a companion. The kids love to watch him run and play and always come by and say "Hi Eddy!!". Just wanted to share the new pig pen with everyone.