[Gpdd] HEALTH: How can I tell if my guinea pig is pregnant?

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 9 12:19:09 EDT 2004

I'd take her to the vet and have him/her check out the piggy.  That's what I
did for Muffin when I thought she was preggers.  Turns out she was just a
naturally fat piggie (eats the same amount of food as her sister Flathead
who's "thin.")  Piggies can look fat if they have gas and are bloated too.
Only a vet can help relieave the gas (bascially helping them fart:-)).
*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
"MAIRI'S MAGIC"- Release date March, 2006
from Wings E-Press: http://www.wings-press.com/