[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Lexi is Sick...I need advice =(

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 20:20:29 EDT 2004

Hi to all! I hope all the slaves and piggies in Hurricane frances path (and
maybe Ivan's path also) are doing well and everyone is ok! I also like to send
my condolences out to fellow slaves that have lost their piggies recently and
also send some healing wheeks (from Mia and Ava) out to all the sick pigs...

Ok here we go..I noticed probably about 2 days ago that the food dish in the
three girl's cage wasn't be emptied out every night like they usually do. I
really didn't think anything of it so i let it go...I've also been noticing lexi
is a little lazier then normal with laying down all day and not running
around and popcorning when she has her playtime outside the cage..didn't really
think anything of it (i feel HORRIBLE!)..Well i came home from school yesturday
and the girls cage was open and they were running around their bedroom like
usual...I noticed that there were diaherria <sp> marks ALL over the room and I
pick up lexi and her poor belly and butt was COVERED  in it..Well that night she
stopped eating an drinking completely so i freaked out and started syringe
feeding her until morning when i got her into the vet. He said her fecal sample
looked normal and gave me some antibiotics called  tribrissen pediatric
suspension...I read up on it on the internet and it says its a form of
bactrim...does anyone have any idea what the problem is with lexi? what might be wrong?
Either email me personally or on the digest ...please help! Thanks!
Teresa,
Mia, ava, and the sick piggie lexi....