[Gpdd] {GPDD} Re: (Announcement/Twiggy)

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 23:39:54 EDT 2004

Hi all,

My condolences for Twiggy and his family. I'm sure he knows it was an
uninformed accident accident, and I'm sure he forgives you. He gets to play
outside all the time where he is, no matter what the temperature. And if
anyone on here or elsewhere rains too much criticism on you, just remember
that there probably isn't a person on here or who owns pigs who at one time
or another in their experience hasn't made a mistake with them. I know I
have. Lets all remember this and try to only pass on good knowledge to help
those who might need better information.

Jackie (and Jasmine, Simon, Jezebel, Rusty and Sabrina)