[Gpdd] Misc: Brownie Bear will Always LOVE Jimmy Pig!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 08:03:22 EDT 2004

Hey Bec, Jimmy, Wilf!
Brownie Bear wanted me to tell Jimmy
that he will Always have a Special place
in her Heart. And that a day doesn't go
by without her thinking of that Handsome
Champ. And she's gonna make in perfectly
clear to the 'new boy piggie' that she
is very popular with the Boys on the
Digest. But there is nothing to worry
about--heee heee!

Give those Darlin' little guys, Wilf
and Jimmy some Extra Hugs 'n Piggie
Treats from B-Bear and me!!

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

Hi Leah

Jimmy pig was gutted when I told him Brownie Bear had
been advertising in the local lonely hearts column.
I told him to stop being so selfish and that Brownie
Bear is ready to settle down in a long term
relationship.  That is brilliant that guinea pigs can
do speed dating to find their perfect partner!

Good luck!

Bec, Jimmy and Wilf

Rebecca Wilmot