[Gpdd] HEALTH teeth filing

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 13:49:13 EDT 2004

Hi Sharon,
I recently helped  translated a german guinea pig webpage on the teeth filing
subject. I even found out information there that I did not know about, like,
what to look for in a vet that has knowledge about trimming teeth and such.
The address is www.guineapig-and-rabbit.us.tc. Click under Toothproblems
information, I believe that there are even pictures on what the instruments look like
that a vet needs to use for teeth trimming. Please also contact them about a
vet in your area. I know that they have several leads around the world and I
am hoping that you will find one in Canada.
Please keep me updated,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie