[Gpdd] Announce: WELCOME New Piggies & Slaves!!!

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 15:15:01 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,
Cliff and Clare are settling in just fine.  I had
Perdy as a foster piggie and she got adopted!  The
lady I've been helping out with her NUMEROUS piggies
found a home that wanted a piggie just like Perdy.
Cliff and Clare are also foster piggies.  I was very
torn.  I'd gotten very attached to Perdy and was
offered to let me adopt her, but I knew she was going
to go to a really great home, so I let her go.  I know
there's lots other piggies out there that need lovin'.
 I tried the apple cider vingear in the water bottle.
Using one bottle with vingear and one bottle with
normal water to see who likes it or prefers normal
water.  They seem to like but are drinking about the
same amount from both bottles.

Hi to all the new piggies out there! and very sorry to
hear about all the piggies that are sick and over the
bridge.  Our thoughts are with the sick piggies, hope
all are feeling better soon!
Carrie, Caramel, Joanna, Cliff and Clare