[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Lexi's having problems

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:16:13 EDT 2004

I have another question. Lexi has been on her antibiotic's since thursday,
vit.c since friday and her probiotic since saturday.. She has now stopped
pooping. Shes still peeing (she just peed off my desk and hit my printer to show mom
she still does that at least!) but no poop...I'm worried that shes
constipated so I called my vet and he told me to give her a dropper full of mineral oil
twice a day. I want to know if anyone has tried this before because if you all
know anything about mineral oil for humans, it give you explosive
diaherria...Do any of you have any home remedies for constipation that I can use that has
worked for you? I'm really worried about her ...I can only imagine how bad it
hurts...=(

Thanks alot,

Teresa and clogged up Lexi