[Gpdd] Announcement: Speedy

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 20:52:33 EDT 2004

Jim,
       Sorry to hear about Speedy. He's held his own for a while now, hasn't
he? Has Sassy Suzi fully recovered? Yes, I know what you mean about replacing
these little guys although I took on two new little ones around the first of
May. You and Dawnda will rmember that -- as well as Jessica who did the rescue,
of course. It was Dawnda photo of her newborn babies at just the right
vulnerable moment! And your note that you'd forgotten just how cute babies were. I'm
glad I have them and really will, all these months later, introduce them
soon.
       If you do end up having Speedy euthanized, may I suggest that you have
the vet give him a sedative first. You've probably already thought of that.
It made Ebeneezer's crossing the Bridge easier.
       My heart really hurts for you.
       All of our little ones have been loved though and we could have never
offered them anything better.

God bless,
Alge