[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge Calls for one more piggie...Lexi

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 19:48:17 EDT 2004

When you bring a pig into your life and it sets its lil paw prints into your
heart the last thing you think about is them leaving. Lexi has been sick since
thursday and became constipated yesturday. I wasn't expecting her to leave,
she was doing better. I went in to check on her today at 2 pm and she was
convulsing. I panicked and called the Vet. He wasn't very sympathic and said some
things to me that really upset me, at that point i knew my baby was gonna pass
away but i didn't need to hear it and in such a uncaring manner. She had
seizures until her little body finally gave up at 4:19 pm on september 12th. Every
seizure she had upset me more. I just wanted her to go. I held her and I
begged her to leave so there was no more pain. It took close to two and a half
hours for her to take her last breathe. I had to sit there and watch my babies
body poison itself right in front of my eyes because I chose a HORRIBLE VET! I
put my baby in pain and suffering because of the choice I made. I let her
sisters say goodbye to her before she got bad with the seizures and mia and ava laid
down next to her and started licking her face. After lexi left I picked up
Ava who HATES being held, she didn't run from me when i reached in, she sat in
my hand really calm and let me cry on her for a good 20 minutes. She then
licked my tears and snuggled up to my neck. I hope I don't make the same mistake
with my remaining 2 girls. I can't take another one leaving...I'm sorry Lexi,
please forgive me, I thought I was making the right choices but I guess I
wasn't. I miss you and love you so much it hurts. I promise to take care of your
sisters for you but i'll miss your wheeks as I come in the door and your chubby
lil butt running across the floor.. RIP sweet girl
Teresa