[Gpdd] Announcement--Molly's babies have wonderful homes!

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Mon Sep 13 00:57:28 EDT 2004

I've been very remiss in letting ya'll know that 3 of Molly's babies have gone to their new homes & they're matches made in heaven!  Minkie, our little boy, went to Mary Ann (receptionist in our vet's office) & Dana adopted 2 of the girls, Isabella & Jillian (now Lucy & Mina.)  I was a blubbering idiot when we all met at Dr Hughes's office 2 weeks ago to make the transition from our house to their's, but I knew they were going to the best possible homes & couldn't have asked for better parents than Mary Ann &  Dana.  They've been wonderful about keeping me posted on how the little ones are doing.  Everyone is very happy & healthy.  I just wish every Pig would get the same situation--we were so blessed to have such good friends to adopt our babies.

We kept Emma, the fourth baby--I fell in love with her as soon as she was born & knew I couldn't give her up for anything--she has Molly's laid-back personality & sweet disposition.   She gives Aunt Potter a run for her money--lots of popcorning going on in Aunt Potter's face, but Potter is  handling it very well!

Condolences to everyone who has lost a piggie lately & congratulatons to the newbies who found such great homes!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma