[Gpdd] announcement- lenny and sarah pigtures

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:28:48 EDT 2004

If you click on Roy's link at the end of my last posting you will see the
pigtures of Lenny the lion pig and superper champion at the London
championships- got 'curlywicks' in the address!!!!!!!!!!
At last I found a way to let you all see your Head Nurse!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Baby Biscuit, Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and
Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the
beautiful Sprite.