[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] For Teresa who lost Lexi

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Sep 13 16:51:42 EDT 2004

I am very sorry for your loss and I feel so bad that you had to go
through such a horrible experience. It might me easier for you and your
piggy when next time you know it is time for your piggy to pass away to
end the suffering by going to the nearest vet that can euphonize him
right away. I could never imagine going through all that and seeing my
cavy suffer with seizers, they are not easy to look at. It is always so
tough to loose a loved pet and I am sorry for everyone that has gone
through this recently.