[Gpdd] Announcement/ Thank you for your support

Greg Mondragon gregorymondragon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:44:52 EDT 2004

My fiance said something after Twiggy Died that i shrugged off until I read your posts in the Digest. She said, "I think I may have become indiffernt to death."  She worked at a petshop and has seen her share of animals, pets or not, in various states of death and suffering,  She really gets emmotional when our animals die.  She will cry for hours and not be right for a few days afterward.  This time even though she held him the entire time, spoke encouraging words to try and pep him up, and did everything in her power to save him she barely shed a tear.  Dont get me wrong she was upset but not as upset as usual.  I think the kindness and love of you all help her pull through stronger than ever before.  I know it has for me.
Greg, Kimmy, MaRrylin, and Boogie