[Gpdd] [Announcement] Hurricane

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 13 23:57:33 EDT 2004

Wheeeeek!  Weeee are really getting nervous about this hurricane.  Oh what a bad time for Wuinea to get mites now.  I don't know what to do.  Everything around here is closed.  We are not leaving though..that is the good part.  My fiancee said if we HAVE to go there is no way we are leaving without the piggies...even if we have to "sneak" them in a hotel with us...hehe.  Yeah for that....but Wuinea still has to be separated from the other two because of her mites.  I just can't wait for things to get back to normal and all the piggies healthy and the hurricane gone.  Please keep your piggy paws crossed that the bad storm will just die down and not hit as hard as they expecting it to.  Good luck to everyone in this path and keep in touch.
Misty, Muinea, Wuinea and Puinea