[Gpdd] [MISC]Thanks to all for helping me through the death of lexi..

CaSaCavies at aol.com CaSaCavies at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 00:13:53 EDT 2004

Thank you to all who have either emailed me personally or on the digest. Your
words have helped alot. It seems like no one see's these animals as someone
to cry over or be depressed about. But as you all know these animals touch us
very deeply, they help us through life. Lexi helped me alot with my depression
and emotional problems. She was there to listen and to love me even though i'm
not perfect and I thank her every day for that. I know it was her time to
leave even though I didn't want her to and it still feels like shes here. I still
feel her and it comforts me..Her sisters are really torn up right now, they
miss her and call for her night and day...I'm thankful they are here for me
also and we can help eachother through this. I just wish we would of had more
then 3 months together. Thank you all for letting me grieve and for
understanding... I will have a memorial page up and running in memory of lexi soon enough
and I"ll send the link to the digest for all to see...Oh I've been listening to
alot of depressing music since she passed and I'm a HUGE reba macintre<sp>
fan...I've been messing with a song she sings called "what do you say" and heres
what I came up for it to fit my situation (i know i'm a dork but bare with
me, lol)
"Her every breathe is weaker then the last,
and lately when she wheeps, she talks about the past,
her mommy knows shes tired of holding on.
She looks at me says...I wanna go home.
What do ya say in a moment like this?
When ya can't find the words, to tell it like it is?
Just bite your tongue and let your heart lead the way..
ohhh what do you say???"

Sincerely,
Teresa and piggies, Mia & Ava