[Gpdd] Misc: Rescue: Brownie Bear is counting down the days...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 08:27:47 EDT 2004

Hola Slaves!
Yep, that Sassy Bear can't wait to meet
her new piggie friend. I don't know how
she knows, but I have this strange feeling
that She KNOWS she's getting a buddy. For
instance, lately she's been 'primping' more.
Like, she's been grooming herself a whole
bunch more. Every time I turn around, I see
her fixing her hair, or wiping her nose,
or cleaning her paws, etc. I think she wants
to make sure she Looks Good for the new boy.

Also, B-Bear has loss a little weight. Calm
Down, Calm Down, my Fellow Slaves...the weight
loss is actually a good thing because she had
gained about 1/3 lb (.3 lb) after her spay/
bladder stone surgery and she really Did have
a big 'ole Gut for a while there. And when she
ran, she would Woddle--ha ha! The Vet advised
me to get the weight off of BBear because she
said that my Bear would develop other problems
if she remained obese. Well, I was supposed to
put Brownie on a diet, but I never did (because
I figured I would just try to get her to excercise
more or something). Well, anyways, I didn't do
anything special, I think that B-Bear REALLY
knows that a boy piggie is coming. And she just
wants to Look her BEST...

It won't be Long now--The Adoption Party is in
5 days...Yippee!

Oh, and Brownie the Flirt wanted me to tell all
the Boy Piggies on the Digest that she's back to
her college weight of 2.8 lbs. ha ha :-)

Oh, and by the way, the weight loss wasn't a sudden
thing (cuz that could indicate some problems).
I've been watching and weighing her regularly over
the past few months and this has been a gradual
change. And her 'normal' weight was always 2.8 lbs.

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to the 'Slimmed Down' B-Bear :-)