[Gpdd] Care: Re: Travel Carriers...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:03:51 EDT 2004

Hey Lauren!
Last wheeeeeeeeeeeek, you wrote about a travel
carrier that you recommended. I would like to
get one. I have one already: it's a cat carrier
and would probably be fine for 2 piggies. But,
I can't attach a water bottle to the metal door
(well, at least not easily, I don't think). The
metal door has bars that run only parallel, so
there's no way to hold up a bottle. I hope I'm
making sense. :-)

So, my question to you is--
Is there a particular brand or carrier that you
could give me some info on. I am going to a
PetsMart this Friday, and they usually have the
latest and greatest products in there.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

B-Bear sends Hugs 'n Yummy Treats to your Lil'
Piglet and Pooh Bear!!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

...I recommend using a small plastic cat carrier
with the metal doors that you can attach water bottles
to. This way pigs have room to stretch out (without
being tossed around) and you can put a bed or towel
in for them to cuddle in. They are easy to clean...