[Gpdd] Announce: WELCOME to Bailey & Butterscotch!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:33:29 EDT 2004

Jaime,
Brownie Bear and I wanted to WELCOME you
and Butterscotch and Bailey to the Digest!
Wheeeeee just know ya'll are gonna Love it
here. Most piggies learn early on the sounds
of getting food, like the fridge door opening
or bags rustling, and so they will
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!" to get your
attention and hopefully sucker you into giving
them more veggie treats. So, if you've just
fed them, they're probably not hungry, they're
just being Greedy (like my Brownie Bear).
Sometimes, when I open the fridge door,
B-Bear carries on so--you would think that
Pig hadn't been Fed in a month!!! ha ha

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)