[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hurricane and Hi from Jenni

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Tue Sep 14 10:21:04 EDT 2004

Hi Misty,  Where do you live??  Are you in the path of the hurricane?  Paws
are crossed here for you!

I live on east coast of Florida (as you probably remember...) so I'm keeping
an eye on the storm in case it changes path...and also to watch out for you
now!!  I had to stay at work 3 days and 2 nights while Joe was home with the
pets...I hated that!!  But everything went well...definitely sneak 'em if
you have too!!  But I'm hoping you get to stay!

I've never had to deal with mites (yet)...is it difficult?

I'm soooo behind in my e-mails-- 1st Beethoven's bridge trip (around the
time of your baby, I believe), then the hurricanes #1, new piggies, then #2,
and then immediately after I was "released" from my job/prison I came down
with a HORRIBLE flu/cold (?)..now storm #3...must get caught up on GPDD's at
least!!

Let me know where you are if you get the chance...so I can watch the storm
and know how you are...

Charley and Wolfi want to say wheeks wheek WHEEK!! to Muinea, Wuinea &
Puinea (how do you pronounce Puinea? in human language hehe?)  They like
their names very much, chanting them as they race around their cage!

                            Warmest Wheeks, Jenni & Charley & Wolfi

p.s. No future piggies will be named after "Frances" or "Ivan"-- whee are
OVER IT!!!!  Go away HURRICANES!!  ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!  (At least when I hear
about "Charley" on the news still it brings a smile to my face, thinking
about my new baby!  Of course, I don't live in Ponte Gorda, so I'm
fortunate)