[Gpdd] announcement: to Jaime,Butterscotch and Bailey

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 10:25:08 EDT 2004

Jaime, I laughed out loud when I read your question about whether it is
normal for guinea pigs for beep and whistle for food any time the refrigerator is
opened.  We have had eleven piggies over the years and none of them ever missed
an opportunity to scream for treats.  I try to sneak into the kitchen and
make coffee in the dark (after I have run into a few things), but Beatrice
catches me every time.  She knows the difference between my footsteps and my
husband's.  --Kathy S