[Gpdd] <Silly> Palace of the Piggle

Kimberleigh kimi at thiscrazysite.com
Tue Sep 14 23:44:59 EDT 2004

Hi all!

To any and all fans of my Palace of the Piggle tale:

I apologize a thousand times over for the lateness of the conclusion of the
story. I have been so insanely busy the past month that I barely had time to
breathe... when I finally got to my email I had 1650 of the darn things in my
inbox (gak!), guess it's good most of it was junk.

I just want you to know I WILL finish the story. I'm not sure when, but it
will be soon or I'll die trying by gosh! Moving into the dorm has been quite
the transition and my classes this semester are tough but I should have enough
extra time this weekend to be able to think clearly enough to write, for once,
thank the stars! :P Mostly my brain has been imploding on a daily basis and my
weekends have been a frenzy of going home to do laundry and clean poor Chloe's
cage and give her some love (the poor dear, I begged my mom to hold her some
while I'm gone because dad dislikes small furries and my sis is afraid of her,
but I don't know if she has been).

Um anyhow I don't know if that sounded as disjointed as it feels, but I had to
whip off SOMETHING in the way of a partial explanation and apology because I
feel terrible that I haven't gotten it done. I just have really had a lot on
my plate and the two times I did have some free time, I plopped in front of
the computer and opened the story file and stared at it... and knew I was way
too tired to come up with an ending that wouldn't sound like drivel to me the
next day. I won't do that. As a writer I can't, and especially because you all
deserve better than that especially after the nice compliments I have recieved
and how patiently you've all waited.

Well I really have got to get some sleep, tomorrow I have yet ANOTHER quiz in
Japanese (almost every day) and I'll need a brain for that. ;) A big thank you
to everyone who has been enjoying PotP.

jaa, matta!

--
~~Kimi