[Gpdd] [Health] Result of Ultrasound

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 07:49:32 EDT 2004

Hi everyone!

Just to give you an update on how my little Frasier is doing! We went to the
vet again to have another ultrasound done but unfortunately, Frasier can't
hold his pee in and decided to go before he could have urine extracted from
his bladder :-)
Now, as you may remember, he does not have a bladder stone but still pees a
little bit of red once in a while. The vet did some research and thought it
may be due to lack of vitamin c causing the walls of his bladder to be weak.
We've upped his vitamin c but am worried that too much is not a good thing
either. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks Slaves! I always appreciate any input you can provide.

Hope all is well for our slaves in N.O. and in Florida. Keeping my fingers
crossed for you!

Brenda