[Gpdd] Health...Speedy

jimmarg.lynn at juno.com jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Wed Sep 15 15:06:27 EDT 2004

Hi Leah,

Thanks for your e-mail concerning the health of Speedy.  He is still with
me as of this afternoon (Sept. 15th)  The poor little guy is just skin
and bones; I keep arguing with myself about whether or not I should go
back to the vet and have him put to sleep.   I rationalize to myself that
he does not seem to be in any pain and he is eating and drinking so I
just can't do it at this time.  Keep him in your prayers; he has been a
good little friend other than the time he tried to remove the end of my
thumb.

Jim........Sassy Suzy, Speedy, and Ginger