[Gpdd] Re: announcement: Welcome back, Cindy!

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Sep 15 23:06:52 EDT 2004

Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words and for the welcome back.  I
am very happy to be participating again!  Thank you also for your
condolences for Buttercup and Remie.  They were so very special and will
always be in my heart <sniff>.

It is amazing that Judi, in picking two rescue piggies for me, found one
(Tumbleweed) who looks a lot like Remie, and another (Sunshine) who acts
just like Buttercup!  So, in a way, my Bridge babies are still with me ...

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed