[Gpdd] [Announcement] Hurricane

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 16 04:22:29 EDT 2004

Well the hurricane has turned away from us.  But it is still a very bad storm and if anyone else is now in it's path please be very careful.

I know a few wheeeks back some people were talking about the piggy that lived to be 14 years old.  There isn't a whole lot of info. about her/him but I did get some.  "Snowball" from Nottinghamshire in England lived to be 14 years and 10.5 months...died in Feb. 1979.  Wow!!!  I'm not sure if this ever got posted but just thought I'd share it.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Misty, Muinea, Wuinea and Puinea