[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: THank God Speedy is not speeding away

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 13:26:40 EDT 2004

Jim,
You are absolutely doing the RIGHT THING by allowing your little guy EVERY
minute of the love you give him. If he wanted to cross the bridge, he would have
been long on the other side. It's obvious that the love and care you are
giving him is making him a SUPER piggy. I read the GPDD every day and am
SOOOOOOOOOOOo happy that he is there with you. They can be skinny, our George is there
too but he like Speedy LOVES life and KNOWS how much he will be missed. I
believe that your Speedy wants you to KNOW he loves you so much he will stay there
as long as he possibly can. I only hope and pray that when the time comes for
him, as I hope for with my own Boy, God takes him in his sleep. Quietly and
without pain. Yes, it brigs tears to my eyes to even type that but in all
honesty, he just as Speedy do not deserve any pain crossing. So keep the faith and
I'll keep him in "the Prayer"

Sincerely,

Joseph  Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy