[Gpdd] Re: MISC: SC Flea Market Rescue Update

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 12:33:25 EDT 2004

Erin,
Thanks so much for the update.  My husband and I were just talking the other day about Spirit and I was wondering how the other piggies were doing.  Although my husband doesn't read the digest, he remembered how I could barely get through telling him Spirit's story because I was crying so hard.  We decided right then and there that our next piggie would be named after Spirit.  Glad to hear Scabbers and Sunstroke are doing so well.  They sound like such sweeties!
Janet
P.S. Isabel and Lily send wheeeks!