[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] hamster biting

Stephen Schertzer mindman at telus.net
Thu Sep 16 19:32:11 EDT 2004

I know this is off piggie topic but i have a major problem.
I have a hamster that bites every time you put your hand
in his cage. I tried to put vinegar on my hands (diluted of course,
my hands would be gone by now!) and have him hate the taste,
but I chickened out.
I really, really, need your help.
I have had him for two months now and i had him since he was two weeks old,
what could be the problem??
And by the way, Lauren? how do you get the EACH YEAR in the United States, MILLIONS of healthy companion animals are
euthanized simply because they can not find homes.
Adopt a homeless pet.
Become a foster home.
Have your cats and dogs spayed and neutered.

at the end of your message every time you post?
Julia Cocoa and Patch