[Gpdd] Health - Snowball

Janelle eythel at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 17 15:40:10 EDT 2004

Thanks for the info about Snowball.  I do know that he was a male.  Wow, 14 years and 10.5 months!!!!  What an extremely lucky pigger.  Don't we wish they could all live that long!!!  It seems like so many of the little sweeties are taken from us way to soon.  But just because a gp lives a long life, it doesn't make it any easier to let them go to The Bridge.  Your mind can tell time but your heart can't.  It can hurt just as much to lose a baby as an elderly piggie!

Janelle