[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing my new piggies!

Stacy Smith smts37 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 18:54:19 EDT 2004

Hi!  My name is Stacy and I thought it was time to
introduce you to my two little boys, Jasper and
Kieran.  Jasper is tortoise with white and Kieran is a
black self.  They were adopted at 4 weeks, and now
they are around 10 weeks!  They are so spoiled that
they "wheek" for snacks and attention throughout the
day!  They just melt my heart!  It has been wonderful
seeing them grow!  This is my first time owning
cavies, and I have am learning so much from the GPDD!
Your wisdom and experience in cavy care is helping me
greatly.  So give your little ones a hug and kiss from
my boys!

Sincerely,
Stacy, mommy to Jasper and Kieran