[Gpdd] Silly: Jimmy Pig

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 22:26:23 EDT 2004

Dear Jimmy Pig,
       Three-toes Mr. Cooders here my friend to offer you a bit of solace and
advice. Didn't you notice, my young Jimmy Pig, that they are going to have an
"Adoption" party for Brownie Bear's new male companion? Sounds like a sibling
situation rather than a romantic thing. Don't think of the new companion as a
live-in boy friend but as a new family member. I know that she is not about
to forget you.

       And Wilson and I are sorry that we teased you about your "Pet Louse"
when the lice situation came up.

Keep your chin up, my man! Brownie Bear isn't about to foget you.

Mr. Cooders, of the Jolly Rodents