[Gpdd] Behavior: Piggies Chewing Cud

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 23:11:44 EDT 2004

Hello Marg --
       I can tell that you're going to be fun here. Plotting world
domination?  :)  Love it!.
       My piggies sometimes make chewing sounds  when they're sitting on my
shoulder. At first I thought they were nibbling my hair, then I thought maybe
it was a form of teeth chattering preliminary to attack. Someone will know. All
I know it that it's something they just sometimes do. Mine have never bit me
before or after the "chewing thing" so they obviously aren't sharpening their
teeth for the big bite!

Welcome,
Alge