[Gpdd] Care - Piggie nail clipping

Chas cacosta at brightdsl.net
Sun Sep 19 00:02:38 EDT 2004

Hi Marg and Nero,
I try to keep Eddy's nails trimmed whenever they are feeling sharp so that he doesn't scratch the kids when they hold him. Luckily he has pink nails so it's easy for me to see when they are getting long. I just use some baby nail scissors that I had left from my daughter and trim off the ends now that I have been able to keep them somewhat short. He does bite at me and try to get away, I just use a soft voice and try to keep him as calm as possible. I also try to do it when the kids are asleep so that they don't over excite him.
Chasity and Eddy