[Gpdd] Misc: Ty Beanie Baby Twitch

Allfunngames5989 at aol.com Allfunngames5989 at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 12:33:33 EDT 2004

Hello everyone

In July of this year, many will recall that Ty came out with their Guinea Pig
named Twitch.  I recall that a few of you were able to get one, and when I
tried, I had to be put on a waiting list, with hopes of receiving one at the end
of August.  Well, at the end of August, my "supplier" advised that Twitch had
been retired.  She said it was very rare for Ty to do that, but perhaps they
would bring him back at a later date.  I told her that there were many
concerns about his tag being incorrect, with reference to the wheel, and she
suggested that likely the uproar over that error forced Ty to retire him and very
likely, in that case, there will be a re-issuing in the next little while.  So,
for those of you who managed to get the original Ty Twitch, congratulations -
you have a valuable (in many more ways than one) baby, and for the rest of us,
we'll just wait for the next version.  So, in the meantime, we continue to
enjoy Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek and endlessly marvel at their silly antics.
Everything from running their pigloo around the cage, to sitting in their food
bowls, popcorning and having tug of wars with their carrots.  Isn't it wonderful
being a Slave?

Debie and Taylor, slaves to Fluffy, Muffin and Squeek