[Gpdd] Re: [ANNOUNCE] A new Calliope and sister Honey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 19 14:24:37 EDT 2004

Betsy, how thoughtful that you have named one of your new piggies Calliope
in remembrance of my Calliope!  I am very touched, and I know my Calliope
would be honored.  To think that her name and memory live on in another
piggie is a wonderful tribute.  Thank you!

I'm so glad that Calliope and her sister, Honey, have joined Barney.  So
sweet that he is teaching them about new foods and that they're enjoying
discovering boxes and other things to chew.

We all send best wishes to Barney, Calliope, and Honey, and I especially
look forward to seeing another Calliope on the Digest.  Again, thank you so
much.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed