[Gpdd] CARE: Skin irritation

Roxanne Peters lilzoe5 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 17:57:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,
 Well Spike baby has a problem and I’m hoping all of
you can help me out here. I went to the local pet
store and bought those wipes for bathing. I gave Spike
the wipe down and he was not thrilled at all. Then I
clipped his nails. I found that giving him a treat
while I did this helped a lot.
 The problem is that Spike now has a rash under his
front legs. It was not there yesterday, I believe his
skin is irritated and what can I do for him to make
him more comfy and help this rash heal?
Any suggestions from anyone would be gratefully
appreciated.
Thanks you.
Baby Spike's Mom..