[Gpdd] Re: RESCUE: Court Case Today for Southern MD Guinea Pig Abuser

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 19 20:58:25 EDT 2004

Judi, we're so very sorry to hear that the court date was postponed.  Is
the state attorney general's office planning to provide an
interpreter?  How many piggies are still at the shelter?  Any possibility
of another piggie railroad?

What can GPDD people do?  Can people nearby still arrange to adopt
piggies?  Maybe if people could send even $5 or $10 to the shelter, the
money would really add up.

I know you mentioned you were planning to draft a letter.  I'll be happy to
print one off, sign, and mail it, or to write one as well.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

P.S.  Our piggies from the rescue, Sunshine and Tumbleweed, are doing very
well.  Sunshine had a respiratory infection, went to the vet Monday, and is
on Baytril for 10 days, but he is responding well to the medicine.  His
symptoms began going away within 24 hours.  He and Tumbleweed are hilarious
when they have floortime.  They are great popcorners and look like little
bucking broncos!  Sunshine is particularly good at doing a popcorn and a
180-degree turn at the same time.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed