[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT My piggy (Esmeralda) had her babies!

Robert redmountainfarm at juno.com
Mon Sep 20 11:00:28 EDT 2004

Thank you to everybody who answered my question regarding when Esmeralda was going to have her babies.  We got up this morning to four little piggies.  They are sooooo cute.  Contrary to what I have read, she did make a nest for them and that is where we figured she would have them as she had been nesting there for several days.  If I can figure out how to do it, I will post a picture of them.  They are precious.