[Gpdd] Misc: Separation Anxiety

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 09:32:09 EDT 2004

Hola Slaves!
Well, I am back at work after my one
day of Maternity Leave yesterday. :-)
I got up an extra 30 minutes early this
morning (at 4:30am) just to make sure
the piglets were fine. I changed their
towels, gave him both new pellets, and
added some hay. Then, I let them both
have some free-range time. I wanna at
least have Brownie Bear out for free-range
all of the time, but I don't trust her.
And I'm afraid she will taunt Butterscotch.

Butterscotch has this Innocent-looking face,
but he's very curious and wants to get
into stuff. When he has floor time, he is
So WILD...it's Funny. And he wants to go
into 'unauthorized' areas like the kitchen
and foyer. So, when he's out, I keep a
sharp eye on him. Also, he's quite
Personable. He'll come to you, but he
doesn't trust us yet, so he runs when we
try to pet him. His Personality somewhat
reminds me of my 2nd piggie who ended up
being one of most Friendliest piggies, so
I am very Happy to be Slave to him and
look forward to the coming years.

I have taken a few pigtures of him, but I
haven't downloaded them yet. I am thinking
of ideas for a website (since I haven't
done a Brownie Bear website since Easter).
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyways, you can see a Pigture of him on
the MGPR website...

http://www.mgpr.org/MGPR/CF_Pages/available_gp.cfm

He's the 2nd piggie down.

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,