[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Mites and Fungus

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 21 01:32:49 EDT 2004

This may sound like a silly question if it's not true but I have to ask.  I'm just wondering if we can catch the gp mites or the fungus from our piggies?  I just treated all of them for mites and today my hands have been itching.  I don't know if it is just the "thought" of catching it from them though.  If isn't possible then maybe I just gave you all a good laugh but if it is I"m wondering if you all know how to get rid of them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Misty, Muinea, Wuinea and Puinea